Sunday, June 27, 2010

Late late night...

After taking a break while working on Amazo all week I've started updating the skin for Oak Cross. Most of it is a basic addition of a few graphics. Hopefully it will help to attract a few more people ;)

So an update on Amazo and Amazon culture. I'm working on their clan system and so far I have two cans. The SnowLeopard and the RunningHorse Clan. Both are named after a totem which the Amazons believe they inherited after accomplishing something to impress the totem spirit. Each Clan is split into family base Genos lineages that then relate to each other via a concept of sisterhood. I'm working with the greek words Fratria and Patria to get a better idea of what this is. The current concept for the word is Muteria or ɲuteria. Which is a sort of role inherited via blood relation. How this works with the Genos I am not sure oO.

No comments:

Post a Comment