Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So the Journey Begins...

This is the very first post in a blog which I am somewhat wondering will be viewed on a scale. If so awesome, if not, well, I will at least have a place to keep track of my work :)

So I now have two major goals ahead of me. I ShadowedSin, hereby declare that by this time next year I plan to finish the manuscript for Arrow Child. And if anyone is wondering Arrow Child is a work that I came up with after much contemplation and thought.

Arrow Child is a euphenism for a young girl in her early days in Uni. Strange thing is that the name is derived from a well known group, the Amazones. Or as the name is also said, the Amazons. If anyone is wondering it is a modern story of how the Amazons in the real world have been dashed to obscurity and once again rise to reclaim their identity and their nation.

Other than that my goal is accomplish roughly 1,000+ words a week and to keep writing until the job is done. In general a 150 words a day would be best. Let's see if this can be done!

Here goes :) Notes on Amazonian Culture, and other Cultures in the world to come along with my search to find a job for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment