Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer goin in June...

Late night and four episodes of the Tudors later I made more headway on Arrow Child! Steadily catching up with the 2,000 or so words I'm behind by, I hope to have the first part done soon if not by this weekend! The only thing making me pause is a name for the family that will take up most of the story. Plus I need a name for a few others, but the good news is I've almost finished the basis of Amazo-Persian. Which once I can find a classical greek speaker I can start a derivation process to create Amazo :)

On another note, Oak Cross is gonna be 3 months old soon. And it is going well! The storyline is moving along at a good pace and I hope to add more to the forums as time goes on. I'm also looking at creating an accompanying site to store extra information on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment