Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some changes in the general plan...

It's been a week and I've been thinking about Arrow Child a lot. The one thing is that I'm thinking it's going to be part of a general trilogy called the Second Rise of Amazonia. Kind of lame, but that's the project name for now. So this is still going to be my main blog for all things Amazon. In fact I plan on using Shadow's Sin as my notes and general ideas area. I have a lot of plot to work out, but I now have an idea of what happens in the long run. Including the main villains and who the Arrow Child is.

The one major difference that is going to be happening is that I'm going to start sketching out the story into sections which will later on be organized into chapters. Basically I'll write a section, part blank, and when it ends so does that chapter. Some might be wondering (those who actually might read this) where and when its going to show up. Well, after a bit of thinking I've made a decision. Arrow Child is going to become an active serial. This means that it's going to be posted onto a new blog (solely for it) where people can read it and comment. This will be an active draft free to the public. When the book is finished I'll reorganized it a bit, get it started on the editing and then begin work on the sequel.

Arrow Child will feature full sentences in Amazo, not fully dialogue lines but songs and comments. The point of Amazo is to create a more authentic atmosphere for the Amazonian Diaspora. I've gotten the last and most updated copy of the notes and I'll be picking up on the language very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment