Monday, October 18, 2010

Whoa, introducing Liam Sweeney!

After finally finishing the POV for Eleni and Deren I have moved on finally to introduce the first villain, Liam Sweenney! Also I've posted roughly 3,000 words on arrowchild.wordpress.com. Some people have noted the word errors, and I wanna say that's good! I want to be able to easily edit it when the draft is done, as right now I'm focusing on getting the main part written.

Anyway a few notes about Liam, he is a former IRA soldier, and well he's not a nice guy. To be honest, he'll probably be the most brutal character in the storyline. However, he was a young kid who grew up during the troubles and honestly is part of a fringe group of the group. I want to say that though some characters are obviously cruel, they have a reason for it. This is not a black and white story, even Eleni has her issues (she's a complete brat to everyone right now for one!)

Quick update on Amazo, the singular pronouns are done! Plus I changed the rules on the ejective k' when being used in the middle of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment